Thursday, April 30, 2009

Catching Up!

I am going to try and stay somewhat up to date on theblog, because it seems like the popular thing these days. I will be able to post schedules and parties if people are interested and any other news. I do want to share some favorite photos too. I usually always have some that I just love!! I am finally dont with my portrait parties before I have my little girl. I will resume parties first of July. If you are interested please contact me end of May/June. If you want to wait until fall for a party please contact me this summer. These dates fill up fast!




























1 comment:

TommyMalcolm said...

All these pictures of Aspen and Kayleigh are great. Where is Cheyenne?

Aspen's Spring Photos

Aspen's Spring Photos


Aspen's Cake

Aspen's Cake