Thursday, March 13, 2008

This is my first attempt at a blog so bear with me. Hopefully I can use this to update specials and events that are going on with Lil' People Photography, as well as share some photos.

A lot has happened this past month for my family. We closed on a new home in Grayson. I will have a permanent home studio set up in my basement for portrait sittings. I am going to try and have an open house portrait special once I get things all settled.

My daughter, Aspen, had open heart surgery on March 4th and it was a success!!! She is home and all over the place. She is our little miracle. It is amazing how strong little babies are. She also turned one in February. Below are a few of my favorite pictures of her one year photo shoot.

1 comment:

Burt Designs Photography said...

Hey Abbey,
So glad that Aspen is doing well. We were all wondering how she was doing. Your portraits are beautiful! Congrats on the new baby. Take care...

Theresa Burt
Burt Designs Photography
AKA Cherry Berry Studio

Aspen's Spring Photos

Aspen's Spring Photos


Aspen's Cake

Aspen's Cake